July 27, 2010

Two West Countries In Serdang: To West of The West Country I Need To Attend

BBB, 13 Sya'ban = 25 July (Sunday):


Do you know, that there are two West Countries in Serdang Parliament? I was invited by Charity & Trustees of Child to open The Child Preschool Combined Story Telling, Rhymes & Coloring Competition at 9.00 am or to close at 12.00 pm on 25th July 2010. The venue: SJK(T) West Country - West, P.O. Box 84, 43200, Kajang Selangor. I agreed to attend the invitation as the venue as I thought in my constituency. The letter faxed on 20 of July 2010. On the early Sunday morning I arranged the programs that I need to attend chronologically. However I realized that I have four programs from 8.00 am to 11.00 in the morning that included the preschool invitation. I found that I cannot attend the preschool either at 9.00 and neither at 12.00 pm. So I phoned the Manager of the preschool – Sister Sarada that I only could attended the invitation around 10.30-11.00 on the way to Shah Alam for discussion (munaqashah).

To my surprised that West Country that I need to attend is not the West Country Section five in Bandar Baru Bangi, but the West Country in Serdang that situates near the Serdang Hospital, along the way to Kuil and Briani Gum Shop. From that information just I know that there are two West Countries, the East West Country in Bandar Baru Bangi and the other West, West Country beside the Serdang Hospital. Both West Countries has a Tamil School and the preschool invitation in SRJKT, West of the West Country.


So after finishing programs at other places I with my friend Mr.Azizi went to SRJKT, where in the compound of the school a preschool building for the children. We were welcomed by Manager of preschool Sister Sarada to school classes where the competitions among 16 Tamil Schools in Selangor are in progress. As I came neither at 9.00 for opening and nor at 12.00 for closing I was arranged to classes where competitions are in progress. The programs include Kadavul Vaiyhu & opening Dance, Welcome Speech by Mr. Arumugam the Head Master, Opening Speech by me (I do not know who replaced me), Introduce Judges & Grouping and from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm Competitions such:


Story Telling 6 Years Group 1 & 2
a) English
b) Bahasa Malaysia
c) Tamil

Rhyme 5 & 6 Years Group 1 & 2
a) English
b) Bahasa Malaysia
c) Tamil

And Coloring 4 & 5 years
And 12.00 pm – 12.15 Closing Speech
And 12.15 - 1.00 Price Giving Ceremony


As I came neither for opening time and nor for closing I only accompanied by Sister Sarada to two classes and heard the Story Telling in English, Malay and Tamil and indeed very fascinating. Before leaving the preschool compound I promise to Sister Sarada to consider the application for some aids for the charity of the preschool.


I thank Mr Arumugum and Sister Sarada for inviting me, but asked for a forgiveness as I could not attend at the right time. From here we moved to Shah Alam for discussion (Munaqashah).

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment